TO BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY BY EDUCATING THE PUBLIC AND PROVIDING TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT IN THE FORMS OF (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ACUPUNCTURE, CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE, MEDICAL QIGONG, DIETARY THERAPY AND OTHER ORIENTAL ARTS TO INDIVIDUALS REGARDLESS OF ECONOMIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
THE AIMS OF THE COLLEGE AND ASSOCIATION ARE:
- TO PROVIDE THE EST TUITION FOR OUR STUDENTS OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE ACUPUNCTURE AND ORIENTAL ARTS
- TO PROMOTE ORIENTAL MEDICAL PRACTICES AMONG THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND WHERE POSSIBLE PROVIDE ORIENTAL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO THOSE THAT ARE IN GREATEST NEED AND CAN LEAST AFFORD IT.
- TO PROMOTE THE HEALTH AND LONGEVITY OF THE COMMUNITY THROUGH THE PHYSICAL MENTAL EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL PRACTICES OF QI GONG, GONG FU, TAI JI QUAN, MEDITATION, YOGA AND MANY MORE .
- TO PROMOTE ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY DAOIST (TAOIST) PRINCIPLES OF SUSTAINABLE LIVING, SUSTAINABLE MEDICINE AND LIFE ENHANCING ACTIVITY
- TO CONTINUE TO RESEARCH AND REPORT ON THE EFFICACY OF TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL MEDICINE AND HEALTH PROMOTING ACTIVITY
- TO RECRUIT PRACTITIONERS WHO ARE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS AND BRING AN OPEN MIND WITH A HEALTHY DESIRE TO HELP PEOPLE
- TO PROVIDE OUTREACH PROGRAMMES TO SCHOOLS AND DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITIES IN OUR AREAS
WHITE LOTUS GOVERNANCE
White Lotus is governed by a board elected by its members as follows:
Chairperson/President, CEO, State Liaison Officer, Ethical Officer, Treasurer, Child Protection Officer.
The Board of White Lotus ensures that all of its members are insured and are knowledgeable of and adheres to the Association’s and Governments Child Protection Policy.